PMDC Motor Controller
KDC 72801, 72V 800A PM WITH REGEN
KDC Brushed PM DC Motor Speed Controller
Kelly KDC programmable brushed PM DC motor controller provides efficient, smooth and quite controls for electrical vehicles like golf cart, go-cart, electric motorcycle, fork lift, hybrid vehicle, as well as electric boat and industry motor speed control. Motor speed controller uses high power MOSFET, fast PWM to achieve efficiency 99% in most cases. Powerful microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise control to high power brushed motor controllers. This programmable brushed motor controller also allows users to set parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily.
- Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
- Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop, and fast PWM to achieve very high efficiency.
- Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
- Hardware over current protection.
- Hardware over voltage protection.
- Current limit and torque control.
- Low EMC.
- LED fault code.
- Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at configurable high and low battery voltage.
- Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh environment.
- Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for small signal.
- Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high temperature.
- Configurable Current-Mode or Voltage-Mode when Field Switch is enabled, to achieve higher safety and reliability.
- Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
- Brake switch is used to start regen.
- 0-5V brake signal is used to command regen current.
- Standard PC/Laptop computer to do programming. No special tools needed.
- User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.
- Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
- Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
- Controller power supply current, PWR, <150mA.
- Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 18V to 90V.
- Analog Brake and Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts. Producing 0-5V signal with 3-wire pot.
- Reverse Alarm, Main Contactor Coil Driver, Meter.
- Full Power Temperature Range: 0 C to 40 C (controller case temperature).
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 C to 90 C, 100 C shutdown (controller case temperature).
- Motor Current Limit, 1 minutes: 800A
- Motor Current Limit, continuous: 320A